Symphony Academy invites you to join the first Service Design workshop in Lviv!
It will be 2 days of fun and mastering skills. Service Design has already been used in marketing, service sector, but it’s only now that it makes its way to the IT industry.
This event will be useful for:
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- other IT professionals who want to create high-quality products; the design of which covers the entire “user journey” and is not limited to only a single part of the digital interaction
Why designers need to take care about the work of the entire service, and not just about a part of the interaction with the product? Backstage processes have the same impact, if not more, on the overall user experience, as well as the visible interaction points they encounter.
The two-day session will cover the following topics:
- What is Service Design and how it can work in product / outsourcing companies?
- 10+ stages of creating a service (theory + practice)
- Practice on a real project with real users and stakeholders
- Results’ presentation
You will learn:
- How to create a holistic experience of using your product without limiting yourself only to the digital part
- How to create a service, building relationships between processes, people and products
- How to build the process of creating a service/product from idea to plan implementation
Takeaways from the workshop:
Practical experience of creating a service
About the speaker:
Katerina Zayko — Head of Design Office at Symphony Solutions, UX Master Certified by Nielsen Norman Group, SAFe Certified, Service Design Academy Certified.
Language of the workshop: Ukrainian
November 23 10:00-18:00
November 24 10:00-18:00
Symphony Solutions office, 2B Naukova Street, Lviv
900 UAH - Early Birds till 01.11
1000 UAH - Regular Price till 19.11
1200 UAH - Sleepy owls from 20.11